CCLS and Blueprint Standards
During this unit, students will be able to identify music and:
Students express themselves as musicians through performance, improvisation, and composition.
- Students will be able to identify music and:
- integrate notation and elements of music.
- describe and analyze musical forms.
- recognize, identify, and notate the pitches of the treble staff.
- compose, notate, and perform and eight-measure piece using traditional notation.
- read and perform diatonic melodies with rhythmic values that include whole, half, quarter, and eighth rests.